List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Gear projects with failing CI (master) (12 March 2024)
From:       Julius_Künzel <jk.kdedev () smartlab ! uber ! space>
Date:       2024-03-13 9:17:14

13.03.2024 08:40:20 Ingo Klöcker <kloecker@kde.org>:

> On Mittwoch, 13. März 2024 00:12:17 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
> > their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for multiple
> > reasons.
> >
> > Good news: 6 repositories got fixed
> >
> > Bad news: 2 repository still failing and 7 new repositories failing this
> > week
> >

> > filelight - 2nd week
> > * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/filelight/-/pipelines/628855
> > * craft fails
>
> One of the two macOS builds fails. No idea what the problem is because "Job's
> log exceeded limit of 4194304 bytes. Job execution will continue but no more
> output will be collected."
>
> > kig - NEW
> > * https://invent.kde.org/education/kig/-/pipelines/628852
> > * craft fails
>
> Both macOS builds failed.
>
> arm64: packaging failed, but there's not error message and no Craft logs for
> the packaging.
>
> x86-64: signing failed with
> ERROR macappsigner Error: Processing task '20240312T191325-education-
> kig_1647658' failed with ReadError('unexpected end of data').
> reported by tarfile
>
> I checked the tar file manually:
> tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
>
> Maybe the file wasn't closed/flushed before it was uploaded?
>
> > neochat - NEW
> > * https://invent.kde.org/network/neochat/-/pipelines/628957
> > * craft fails
>
> In this case the AppImage failed:
> Deploying dependencies for ELF file /builds/network/neochat/linux-64-gcc/build/
> kde/applications/neochat/archive/usr/lib/libQt6WebEngineCore.so.6.6.2
> ERROR: Could not find dependency: libtiff.so.5
> ERROR: Failed to deploy dependencies for existing files
>
> tiff isn't mentioned anywhere else in the log. Looks like a missing dependency
> on tiff, but I don't know in which Craft blueprint.
>
> Regards,
> Ingo
For filelight and kig: The logs for craft packaging are in the log named after the \
package ie. filelight.log in this case. It failed at signing because the codesign \
verification failed. Some binaries couldn't be signed. I added an executable filter \
for both and redriggered the arm builds last night before going to sleep. (For kig it \
failed again because I missed the return super()... hence Craft considered it failed \
but without a log. This is fixed meanwhile too.

Kdenlive Qt6 failure is fixed too.