Nate Graham ha scritto: > I've started pondering post-megarelease projects. We've spent so long on > porting and bugfixing that I think it might be useful to shift gears to > feature work, and I'd like to brainstorm potential large-scale projects and > gauge the level of interest in putting resources into them soon. > > Here are some ideas of mine to get the creative juices started: * remeber that the porting is not finished. Gear for example still has 51 modules which are KF5-only, including several edu modules and kdevelop. It would be nice to solve at least the cases when a library need to support both KF5 and KF6 due to dependencies. Ciao -- Luigu