List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Post-MegaRelease projects
From:       Sune Vuorela <nospam () vuorela ! dk>
Date:       2024-02-23 10:12:16

On 2024-02-22, Nate Graham <nate@kde.org> wrote:
> I've started pondering post-megarelease projects. We've spent so long on
> porting and bugfixing that I think it might be useful to shift gears to
> feature work, and I'd like to brainstorm potential large-scale projects
> and gauge the level of interest in putting resources into them soon.

A bit more from the devops end that I'd love to see people tackle:

 - Ensure frameworks and app unit tests interacting with windows can run
   on Windows.
   More details: The following fails on our windows CI
   https://invent.kde.org/sune/windows-test-thingie/-/blob/master/main.cpp
   I find it weird that we are spending resources on putting things in
   the windows store and making apps available on windows, but we can't
   actually have passing tests in our CI.

 - Find a way to run unit tests on android CI.

 - Make autotests guarding on all our CI's.

 - Clazy and clang-tidy and cppcheck on all our repositories in CI

 /Sune