List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Automation & Systematization sprint in Berlin in late April
From:       Tracey Clark <kdedev () tlcnet ! info>
Date:       2024-02-01 1:27:31

I would be interested in a possible in-person sprint supporting the
Automation & Systematization goal in April. I have a strong automated
testing background (in perl). I would love to share my experience. Also,
I would love to learn the testing framework used at KDE, as I'm looking
to step up my contributions. What better way than in person :)

--
Tracey Clark