List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Gear projects with failing CI (master) (23 January 2024)
From:       Ben Cooksley <bcooksley () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-01-24 8:23:46

On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 10:25 AM Tobias C. Berner <tcberner@freebsd.org>
wrote:

> Moin moin
>
> I'll take a look at krdc -- the main issue there is that cmake does
> not pick up the cmake files from the location they get installed to by
> the freerdp2 package.
> I hot-fixed that on the old builders, but not in the package. An
> update to appstream should also be feasible.

> I'll try to get to both tomorrow.

Thanks Tobias.
Guess changing over to the container image approach of running FreeBSD is
exposing a few things :)

Do we know where FreeRDP2 is installing it's CMake files and whether it is
just wrong (which should be fixed in the packaging, or even better upstream
with FreeRDP2 itself) or whether that is something where the CI tools just
need to hold CMake's hand a bit more?

Cheers,
Ben