On Sunday, 5 November 2023 17:26:37 -03 Rafael Sadowski wrote: > I am currently stuck and maybe someone can explain this to me. Upstream > Qt project ships which a "includes" directory in the tarball. The > QtBase/KDE repository does not contain the include directory which is > fine, but then I wonder about the includes: You have to force the recreation of the includes dir. Just: touch .git Before running configure. -- Thiago Macieira - thiago (AT) macieira.info - thiago (AT) kde.org Software Architect - Intel DCAI Cloud Engineering