List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Interest in building an LLM frontend for KDE
From:       Andre Heinecke <aheinecke () gnupg ! org>
Date:       2023-12-02 23:52:57

Hi again,

On Saturday, 02 December 2023 22:33:39 CET Andre Heinecke wrote:
> Anyhow! Back to topic!

Btw. This commit is a very good example how I use GPT-3.5 in day to day life:
https://dev.gnupg.org/rW2cc0f90e94f905f552e7a51263d882d626ad7ec6

That commit was mostly LLM generated. I only very recently started doing such
things.

The query was: "Correct but do not modify the contents in braces" I had to run
the results trough "fmt" because GPT-3.5 always puts out things in single
lines.

 I recently used Microsoft Word and it was pretty nice how it automatically
suggested things like. "This is a fill word, you should try to avoid it". That
is what I meant by KMail integration, something nice and not intrusive that
just helps you to better bring your meaning across.

Best Regards,
Andre

--
GnuPG.com - a brand of g10 Code, the GnuPG experts.

g10 Code GmbH, Erkrath/Germany, AG Wuppertal HRB14459
GF Werner Koch, USt-Id DE215605608, www.g10code.com.

GnuPG e.V., Rochusstr. 44, D-40479 Düsseldorf.  VR 11482 Düsseldorf
Vorstand: W.Koch, B.Reiter, A.Heinecke        Mail: board@gnupg.org
Finanzamt D-Altstadt, St-Nr: 103/5923/1779.   Tel: +49-211-28010702