Ahh, I forgot one thing -- interspersed below: On Saturday, December 02, 2023 08:21:46 AM rhkramer@gmail.com wrote: > On Friday, December 01, 2023 07:59:22 AM AnnoyingRains wrote: > > I see no issue with this at all! > > As long as the training data is ethically obtained and it uses KDE's > > tech stack, I feel like this app could integrate fine, if it is as you > > have described it so far! > > Just chiming in from the peanut gallery: I like the idea -- something I'd > like to have is my own AI trained with only my own (vetted) data. > > To clarify, I might add data from sources other than my own writings or > such, but only after vetting it such that I consider it reliable. > > It would (I hope) be a sort of easier to load and use than a free-format > database (which is something I've been building, both software and content) > (but my next step requires C++ and I just can't seem to grok C++ (and all > the associated libraries and other infrastructure that comes into play).. > > I haven't looked very hard at AIs, I do get the idea that training them (at > least some of them) requires that data be formatted to suit the AI to some > extent, which might be more pain than I want. It would also be nice to have a way to somehow specify a measure of reliability for the data that I use to train the AI, and then have that measure somehow displayed in the results (aside -- I'm happy to work in text -- I don't need voice (recognition) or speaking. I realize that such a measure of reliability is a matter for the AI backend, not (I think) any frontend that might be created, but I wanted to mention it.