On Friday, December 01, 2023 07:59:22 AM AnnoyingRains wrote: > I see no issue with this at all! > As long as the training data is ethically obtained and it uses KDE's > tech stack, I feel like this app could integrate fine, if it is as you > have described it so far! Just chiming in from the peanut gallery: I like the idea -- something I'd like to have is my own AI trained with only my own (vetted) data. To clarify, I might add data from sources other than my own writings or such, but only after vetting it such that I consider it reliable. It would (I hope) be a sort of easier to load and use than a free-format database (which is something I've been building, both software and content) (but my next step requires C++ and I just can't seem to grok C++ (and all the associated libraries and other infrastructure that comes into play).. I haven't looked very hard at AIs, I do get the idea that training them (at least some of them) requires that data be formatted to suit the AI to some extent, which might be more pain than I want.