Hey Loren, I agree with everyone else that as long as the model is ethically sourced a= nd=20 local-by-default (which is my two main problems with modern LLMs.) I see no= =20 qualms about including such a frontend in KDE. I think the hardest part will be the marketing around this new software. On= e=20 of our current goals is "Sustainable Software" and current LLM models as fa= r=20 as I understand is extremely power hungry and inefficient. If you do go ahe= ad=20 with this project, I would be very careful with how we promote it. It would= =20 have to somehow push KDE values while also avoiding the ethical, climate an= d=20 social minefield that's currently littering this topic. Just something to k= eep=20 in mind =F0=9F=99=82 Thanks, Josh