List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to get dependencies into freebsd ci?
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2023-09-16 19:56:33

On Samstag, 16. September 2023 17:47:28 CEST Tobias C. Berner wrote:
> Moin moin
>
> I now installed elfutils-0.187 on the FreeBSD builders.

Thanks Tobias!

Can you help me a bit more please? Apparently libunwind is found - including
support for unw_backtrace - yet I still run into a compile error later on,
see:

https://invent.kde.org/sdk/heaptrack/-/jobs/1196913

```
-- Performing Test LIBUNWIND_HAS_UNW_BACKTRACE
-- Performing Test LIBUNWIND_HAS_UNW_BACKTRACE - Success
/var/tmp/gitlab_runner/builds/TY-7Z6G7M/0/sdk/heaptrack/src/track/
trace_libunwind.cpp:67:12: error: use of undeclared identifier 'unw_backtrace'
    return unw_backtrace(data, MAX_SIZE);
           ^
1 error generated.
```

I don't understand how it could pass for the cmake check yet fail later on?
Are there multiple `libunwind.h` on freebsd, and it finds the wrong one here
based on an unfortunate ordering of the include directories?

Or is there some other way for me to setup a freebsd environment without too
much pain, so I can debug this issue directly?

Thanks

--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de