List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.27.5 available for download
From:       John Parent <john.parent () kitware ! com>
Date:       2023-09-14 20:30:00

We are pleased to announce that CMake 3.27.5 is now available for download.

Please use the latest release from our download page:
  https://cmake.org/download/

Thanks for your support!

Changes made since CMake 3.27.4:

Ben Boeckel (4):
  cmGeneratorTarget: support config-independent Fortran source queries
  cmComputeLinkInformation: compute link info for module-using targets
  FortranCInterface: forward `CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET`
  cxxmodules: detect and message about non-compiled sources

Brad King (5):
  Source: Link libatomic when needed on any Linux architecture
  Help: MSVC_DEBUG_INFORMATION_FORMAT is initialized from associated
variable
  FindBoost: Add support for Boost 1.83
  Autogen: Evaluate INTERFACE_AUTOMOC_MACRO_NAMES efficiently
  CMake 3.27.5

Robert Maynard (1):
  VS: Avoid unnecessary CUDA device linking for OBJECT libraries

Zack Galbreath (1):
  ctest: Restore support for http redirects during Submit step