List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Clarification on QT and kde patch set
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-08-25 23:07:39

On Friday, 25 August 2023 08:21:05 PDT Scarlett Moore wrote:
> Hi!
> Sorry if this is documented somewhere. I couldn't find it. Am I to
> understand only qt5 is patched? Also is there a repo with the patches
> or just the patched qt in the kde/5.15 branch?

Correct, only 5.15 seems to be getting patches now. In theory this could be
done for 6.2 but there's no such branch right now. See
https://invent.kde.org/qt/qt/qtbase/-/branches?
state=all&sort=updated_desc&search=kde%2F

If you want the patches themselves, extract them from the Git repository. See
https://community.kde.org/
Qt5PatchCollection#How_do_I_get_this_integrated_in_my_distribution?