List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Gear projects with failing CI (release/23.08) (8 August 2023)
From:       Johnny Jazeix <jazeix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-08-09 7:44:31

Le mar. 8 août 2023 à 23:24, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> a écrit :

> Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will eventually remove the failing CI
> jobs, it is very important that CI is passing for multiple reasons.
>
> This is the first release/23.08 report
>
> = REUSE FAILURES (3 repos) =
>
> partitionmanager:
>  * https://invent.kde.org/system/partitionmanager/-/pipelines/456102

MR done by Carl:
https://invent.kde.org/system/partitionmanager/-/merge_requests/32,
will need to be cherry-picked in release/23.08 once merged.

> kpmcore:
>  * https://invent.kde.org/system/kpmcore/-/pipelines/456103

I've cherry-picked the fix in master, it builds fine now

> kweather:
>  * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kweather/-/pipelines/456125

I've cherry-picked the fix in master, now and also the one needed for
Flatpak (runtime upgrade)

> = FLATPAK FAILURES (1 repo) =
>
> calindori:
>  * https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile/calindori/-/jobs/1106264
>   * I think it should be compiling kcalendarcore from a tag, not a branch

Carl fixed it!

Cheers,

Johnny