--00000000000054a05805ffe3e60e Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On Fri, Jul 7, 2023 at 5:31=E2=80=AFAM Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote: > Am Donnerstag, 6. Juli 2023, 18:43:50 CEST schrieb Kai Uwe Broulik: > > > Probably libexiv2 on the CI host was updated to libexiv2 0.28, but > > > KFileMetaData was not rebuilt. Automatic dependency tracking for > > > > artifacts > > > > > from the CI system is obviously incomplete (or likely nonexistent). > > > > Isn=E2=80=99t that (among other things) the reason kexiv2 exists? > > Does not help if kexiv2 is not rebuilt and deployed as artifact when exiv= 2 > on > the image changed in a incompatible version? > Correct. > > Triggered the needed manual rerun of kfilemetadata now, so the exiv plugi= n > artifact is updated to the match the current base image. Also reran the > tellico jump afterwards, seems to pass now again. > Thanks for sorting that. > > Curious: are the images regenerated automatically or manually? in both > cases, > triggering also seed runs should be something part of that process? As we > seem > to run into such things again and again? > The images are only rebuilt manually, to ensure we control when changes take place. Unfortunately the build of the images took longer than I had anticipated due to various issues, so sleep was required before it was completed (meaning I couldn't hit start on the ci-management jobs) > > Cheers > Friedrich > Cheers, Ben --00000000000054a05805ffe3e60e Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
On Fri, Jul 7, 2023 at 5:31=E2=80=AFAM Fr= iedrich W. H. Kossebau <kossebau@kde= .org> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 6. Juli 2023, 18:43:50 CEST= schrieb Kai Uwe Broulik:
>=C2=A0 > Probably libexiv2 on the CI host was updated to libexiv2 0.= 28, but
>=C2=A0 > KFileMetaData was not rebuilt. Automatic dependency trackin= g for
>
> artifacts
>
>=C2=A0 > from the CI system is obviously incomplete (or likely nonex= istent).
>
> Isn=E2=80=99t that (among other things) the reason kexiv2 exists?

Does not help if kexiv2 is not rebuilt and deployed as artifact when exiv2 = on
the image changed in a incompatible version?

Correct.
=C2=A0

Triggered the needed manual rerun of kfilemetadata now, so the exiv plugin =
artifact is updated to the match the current base image. Also reran the tellico jump afterwards, seems to pass now again.

=
Thanks for sorting that.
=C2=A0

Curious: are the images regenerated automatically or manually? in both case= s,
triggering also seed runs should be something part of that process? As we s= eem
to run into such things again and again?

The images are only rebuilt manually, to ensure we control when changes t= ake place.

Unfortunately the build of the images t= ook longer than I had anticipated due to various issues, so sleep was requi= red before it was completed (meaning I couldn't hit start on the ci-man= agement jobs)
=C2=A0

Cheers
Friedrich

Cheers,