List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Approval request for feature idea
From:       Nate Graham <nate () kde ! org>
Date:       2022-06-01 3:54:58

Hello Samuel,

There's an idea for the future of theming in Plasma 6 that would use CSS
to define a "universal theme" that would then be consumed by our QQC2,
Plasma, and GTK theming to keep them all in sync automatically. See
https://phabricator.kde.org/T13467. This is one of the options presented
there, but to my knowledge the only one with a prototype implementation,
made by Arjen Hiemstra (CCd). If you're interested in pursuing this, you
might want to get in touch with him about it.

Nate