List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE Incubator: Telly Skout Sponsor
From:       Plata <plata () mailbox ! org>
Date:       2022-04-25 16:09:42

Hello,

I'm developing Telly Skout, a convergent Kirigami based EPG \
(https://invent.kde.org/plata/telly-skout).

I started developing this because I was missing an EPG to daily drive Plasma Mobile \
(coming from Android).

Currently, I'm the only committer but I hope that this might change now after moving \
to KDE Invent from GitHub.

I would love to see Telly Skout becoming part of Plasma (Mobile) Gear. Therefore, I'm \
looking for a sponsor.

Best regards
Plata