On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 5:41 AM Johnny Jazeix <jazeix@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for the feature!

I've added some for GCompris (https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-metadata/-/commit/43a83ede83402ca906a3ae85f84db1c4b27f3c2a) but I don't see them in https://github.com/KDE/gcompris. Is there something to trigger so they can appear?

We only sync changes to GitHub when the repository is pushed to, and it looks like GCompris itself hasn't been pushed to since you made that change.
Once you do that the changes will be synced.

Cheers,

Johnny

Cheers,
Ben

Le dim. 13 févr. 2022 à 10:47, Alexander Semke <alexander.semke@web.de> a écrit :
On Montag, 7. Februar 2022 11:05:26 CET Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Once specified in sysadmin/repo-metadata, this information will be
> propagated to your GitHub project mirror to aid in the discoverability of
> your project. See
> https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-metadata/commit/f54a6b2837f3fdfd6237257
> ee948449306b58567 and https://github.com/KDE/labplot for an example of this.
Thanks, Ben!