--000000000000f4c39305d76abd26 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" HI all, As announced in earlier emails, we made changes not too long ago to add support for collecting the Bugzilla metadata needed by GitLab - which would enable support for that. In that same vein, i'm now happy to announce support for "project topics" has also been added to the metadata you can set on your project. Once specified in sysadmin/repo-metadata, this information will be propagated to your GitHub project mirror to aid in the discoverability of your project. See https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-metadata/commit/f54a6b2837f3fdfd6237257ee948449306b58567 and https://github.com/KDE/labplot for an example of this. Please note that this information is not GitHub specific as GitLab has similar support - we just have yet to write support for syncing that up to GitLab. If anyone is interested in looking into this the code that is responsible for this is located at https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-management/-/blob/master/maintenance/update-project-settings.py Cheers, Ben --000000000000f4c39305d76abd26 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
HI all,

As announced in earlier emails,= we made changes not too long ago to add support for collecting the Bugzill= a metadata needed by GitLab - which would enable support for that.

In that same vein, i'm now happy to announce support f= or "project topics" has also been added to the metadata you can s= et on your project.

Once specified in sysadmin/rep= o-metadata, this information will be propagated to your GitHub project mirr= or to aid in the discoverability of your project. See=C2=A0https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-metadata/commit/f54a6b2= 837f3fdfd6237257ee948449306b58567 and=C2=A0https://github.com/KDE/labplot for an example of this.

Please note that this information is not GitHub spe= cific as GitLab has similar support - we just have yet to write support for= syncing that up to GitLab. If anyone is interested in looking into this th= e code that is responsible for this is located at=C2=A0https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-management/-/blob/ma= ster/maintenance/update-project-settings.py