List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Marge bot integration
From:       Nate Graham <nate () kde ! org>
Date:       2022-01-21 14:24:09

We have this issue all over Plasma. I think adopting a bot to do it
would be a great idea.

It seems like this could also be used to automatically cherry-pick
commits. Perhaps if the merge request has `cherry-pick` in its tags, it
could automatically cherry-pick the commits to a branch corresponding to
the milestone. That would get rid of another annoying manual chore.

Nate