--000000000000a0ff7c05d616a625 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Are you using Qt6? There seams to be an issue w scaling in Qt6. I have noticed when I scale up or down an icon they are not as crisp as the same icon with the same code in Qt5 On Thu, Jan 20, 2022, 3:07 AM Alexander Semke wrote: > On Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2021 15:33:07 CET Alexander Semke wrote: > > On Freitag, 24. Dezember 2021 15:02:58 CET M=C3=A9ven wrote: > > > Naively, this seems to me like due to fractional scaling. > > > The application or part of it could have a ceiled version of the actu= al > > > scale, the same way wayland protocol has the issue. > > > > We're not changing anywhere the size or the scaling behavior of the > toolbar. > > It's initialized through KXMLGUI-stuff and I don't see what is done > > differently in Kate and in Dolphin. But maybe I'm overseeing the releva= nt > > difference... > In case somebody is also running into the same problem, the solution is t= o > add > > NSHighResolutionCapable > True > > to the build manifest (plist file on macos). > > > -- > Alexander > > > > --000000000000a0ff7c05d616a625 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022, 3:07 AM Al= exander Semke <alexander.semke= @web.de> wrote:
On Dienstag,= 28. Dezember 2021 15:33:07 CET Alexander Semke wrote:
> On Freitag, 24. Dezember 2021 15:02:58 CET M=C3=A9ven wrote:
> > Naively, this seems to me like due to fractional scaling.
> > The application or part of it could have a ceiled version of the = actual
> > scale, the same way wayland protocol has the issue.
>
> We're not changing anywhere the size or the scaling behavior of th= e toolbar.
> It's initialized through KXMLGUI-stuff and I don't see what is= done
> differently in Kate and in Dolphin. But maybe I'm overseeing the r= elevant
> difference...
In case somebody is also running into the same problem, the solution is to = add

<key>NSHighResolutionCapable</key>
<string>True</string>

to the build manifest (plist file on macos).