On luned=EC 17 gennaio 2022 22:16:12 CET Neal Gompa wrote: > The new specification development has been kicked off with an issue on > the xdg-specs repository: > https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xdg/xdg-specs/-/issues/84 Modernizing the spec to be usable in sandboxed apps would be a thing i'm=20 intersted in.. (original spec dates as back as 2009 btw so yeah, they reall= y=20 weren't a thing back then) On the KDE side I'm wondering what would be the best approach, we would=20 probably have to migrate both the semi-deprecated kstatusnotifieritem in=20 knotifications and qdbussystemtray upstream in Qt =2D-=20 Marco Martin