List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Genderidentity
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2022-01-06 23:43:10

El dijous, 6 de gener de 2022, a les 23:29:15 (CET), Sven Brauch va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> On 1/6/22 18:56, Nicolás Alvarez wrote:
> > There is a time and place to teach kids about the complexity of gender
> > and I don't think an exercise about arithmetic/counting is the right
> > place.
>
> Additionally, there is also a time and place to discuss gender identity
> topics, but the kde-devel mailing list thread about GCompris' usage of
> the KDE i18n API is not that time and place.

I disagree, let's try not to shut down our fellow community members trying to make \
our software better in the name of "this was not what we were speaking of".

Sure, it was not, but the original concern is solved, if there's other things that \
can be improved, why not do it?

Cheers,
  Albert