El jue, 6 ene 2022 a la(s) 14:20, Sandro Knau=C3=9F (sknauss@kde.org) escri= bi=C3=B3: > > Sorry, that follow the side discussion, that has not connected to the > translation problem in first place. > > > yes, the aim is to have 2 distinct sets for the pedagogical point of vi= ew, > > it's a bit more complicated. > > Me personally is not and was never ok with the gender the society gave me= . And > I fight hard against the binary gender thinking everywhere. And I'm very = happy > that we finally have a third Gender option for official documents in Germ= any > called non-binary (German: Divers). Today I had some with public authorit= ies > about something else, but they were aware of this and didn't put me > automatically into the binary gender box. I was very amazed. > > And than I read about this thread, that a program that is made for kids i= s > teaching them the binary gender system and are telling me that is a good = thing > from a pedagogical point of view: Sorry NO! This is discriminating and ma= king > it less likely that we will overcome with the discrimination. > > I know it is hard but we should find a separation attribute, that is not > discriminating e.g. color of cloths. There is a time and place to teach kids about the complexity of gender and I don't think an exercise about arithmetic/counting is the right place. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie-to-children --=20 Nicol=C3=A1s