List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Skrooge - Expense Tracker App
From:       Stephane MANKOWSKI <stephane () mankowski ! fr>
Date:       2021-09-15 16:36:46

Hi,

I'm the main developer of Skrooge (a personal finance application).
Skrooge is part of KDE.

I discovered today that a new "*Skrooge - Expense Tracker App*" is
available on Android and iPhone.

  * https://personal-budgeter-a0e2f.web.app/index.html
  * https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gme.skrooge&hl=en_US&gl=US

Unfortunately, this application is *not open source*, is *not compliant*
with Skrooge data format and is on the *same "market"* than mine.
This could be confusing that another application has the same name.

*What should I do ?**
**What is the KDE policy in this case ?*

Thank you in advance for you advice.