El mar, 25 de may. de 2021 a la(s) 21:59, Frederik Schwarzer (schwarzer@kde.org) escribi=C3=B3: > > Hi, > > I would not object to this change. Maybe keep the longer versions in > #kde-commits? Currently the script first creates the message to send for the commit, and then sends it to multiple channels. Sending a different message (shorter vs longer) to different channels for a given commit is doable but would need some extensive refactoring to the code. > Another thought I had was that GIT_SILENT messages could be omitted. > Maybe also worth considering? Seems this is already possible in the configuration, per channel. Some channels have notify_silent=3DFalse: https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/irc-notifications/-/blob/master/gateway/not= ifications.cfg --=20 Nicol=C3=A1s > Cheers > Frederik > > > On 5/25/21 11:25 PM, Nate Graham wrote: > > Hello all, > > > > Recently we removed the commit announcement bots from the #plasma and > > #kwin chatrooms because we felt their output was too noisy. However for > > the rooms where they are still active and announcing git commits, would > > people appreciate it if the announcements were shorter? > > > > For example, instead of sending 5 messages (title, first three lines, > > and URL) the announcement could send one message (something like title > > and URL combined). > > > > Would anyone object to this change? > > > > Nate