--000000000000bb138105bb469af2 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The question is, how many of your 2020 GSoC students have been active in your community in the past 60 days? As a reminder, these are our students last year. If you know that one of these students has been recently contributing, or you are one of these students recently contributing (it does not have to be coding -- it can be any contribution to KDE) please reply and star the person's name. Rather than "reply all," please reply directly. I'll post a response in a few days with the number of students. Krita: L. E. Segovia, Saurabh Kumar, *Sharaf Zaman, Ashwin Dhakaita Gcompris: Deepak Kumar, Shubham Mishra Digikam: Nghia Duong, R Kartik Cantor: Nikita Sirgienko, Shubham Kirogi: Kitae Kim KDE Connect: Aniket Kumar Kstars: Paritosh Sharma KDE websites, Anuj Bansal marK: Jean Lima Andrade KMyMoney: Prasun Kumar WikiToLearn: Davide Briani QtQuickControls: Agisilaos Kounelis Kdenlive: Sashmitha Raghav ROCS: Dilson Guimar=C3=A3es Akonadi: Shashwat Jolly Thanks! Valorie --=20 http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her --000000000000bb138105bb469af2 Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
The question is, how many of your 2020 GSoC students have = been active in your community in the past 60 days?

As a = reminder, these are our students last year. If you know that one of these s= tudents has been recently contributing, or you are one of these students re= cently contributing (it does not have to be coding -- it can be any contrib= ution to KDE) please reply and star the person's name. Rather than &quo= t;reply all," please reply directly. I'll post a response in a few= days with the number of students.

Krita: L. E. Se= govia, Saurabh Kumar, *Sharaf Zaman, Ashwin Dhakaita

Gcompris: Deepa= k Kumar, Shubham Mishra

Digikam: Nghia Duong, R Kartik

Cantor= : Nikita Sirgienko, Shubham

Kirogi: Kitae Kim

KDE Connect: An= iket Kumar