Hi list :-) I have a problem with a KXmlGuiWindow and I honestly can't find respective docs or howtos/tutorials. I hope someone here can help me ... It's a allegedly basic task: How can I access a submenu (or better: a submenu's QAction) for a menu defined in a ...ui.rc file? If I define the submenu like so: Some text I can access the "someAction" action like the other ones like so: auto *someAction =3D actionCollection()->addAction(QStringLiteral("someAction")); someAction->setText(i18n("Some action")); someAction->setIcon(QIcon::fromTheme(QStringLiteral("some-icon"))); connect(someAction, &QAction::triggered, this,=20 &SomeClass::someFunction); and so on. But how can I get the "bar" QMenu (or it's respective QAction)? So that I=20 can e. g. disable or hide the menu, or assign an icon? For manually defined=20 menus, this would be as easy as "auto *action =3D menu->menuAction();" ... Sorry if I overlooked something obvious, but I have no idea how to do this. Thanks in advance for all help! Cheers, Tobias