List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Clarification on licenses and use of MPLv2 in GPLv3+ software
From:       Andreas Cord-Landwehr <cordlandwehr () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-11-23 19:23:10

Hi Johnny,

I read it exactly the same way. So this looks completely fine to me.

Yet, I would suggest to have a look at REUSE compatible license statements, \
 which make it much easier to see which files are under which license. Even \
if  one should not refer to oneself for reference, here is a starting point \
how to  convert to REUSE compatible license statements [1].

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] <https://cordlandwehr.wordpress.com/2020/09/20/how-to-convert-a-project-to-reuse-compatible-license-statements/>