List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Question about copyright notices
From:       Andreas Cord-Landwehr <cordlandwehr () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-09-26 9:10:28

On Freitag, 25. September 2020 21:53:49 CEST Matthieu Gallien wrote:
[...]
> What would be the way to build a consensus on this subject inside KDE ?

Hi, we dissolved the licensing mailing list some time ago in favor to move
such discussions on the community list. However, copyright year bumps are
mostly a developer topic. So, I think, both kde-devel or kde-community both
should be fine.
I would actually expect every developer to be on both lists.

Cheers,
Andreas