List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: RE: Broken build for Alkimia
From:       ralf.habacker () freenet ! de
Date:       2020-09-18 22:09:24

Hi Ben,
> As quick resolve I can see adding that dependency as one solution

the mac builds failed because of missing
04:27:54  ld: library not found for -lWebKitWidgets

On windows:

 Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5WebKitWidgets"

> and the third options is to switch to the experimental QWebEngine

Below you can see the supported and not supported features.
    Fetching pages with javascript is not supported
    Preview of fetched pages is supported
    Multilingual preview of web pages is not supported
    Inspecting of web pages is not supported

Regards
Ralf