List:       kde-devel
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?Re=3A?= Redundant packaging mailing lists
From:       "Bernhard Rosenkraenzer" <bero () lindev ! ch>
Date:       2020-07-28 16:17:53

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 15:58 CEST, Nate Graham <nate@kde.org> wrote:=

> I just discovered that we have two mailing lists about distro packagi=
ng:
> distributions@kde.org and kde-distro-packagers@kde.org. The archives =
for
> both show recent activity. Feels like we should collapse one into the=

> other to avoid this confusing redundancy.

Hi,
AFAIK distributions@kde.org is a public list and kde-distro-packagers@k=
de.org is a closed list for people with access to milonia. I don't thin=
k anyone ever posted passwords or anything to k-d-p, so unless the anno=
uncement of early tarballs is considered sensitive, there's not really =
much of a need for a closed list.

ttyl
bero