List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Redundant packaging mailing lists
From:       Nicolás_Alvarez <nicolas.alvarez () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-07-28 17:08:21

El mar., 28 de jul. de 2020 a la(s) 14:02, Nate Graham (nate@kde.org) escri=
bi=C3=B3:

> On 7/28/20 10:17 AM, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:
> > AFAIK distributions@kde.org is a public list and kde-distro-packagers@k=
de.org is a closed list for people with access to milonia. I don't think an=
yone ever posted passwords or anything to k-d-p, so unless the announcement=
 of early tarballs is considered sensitive, there's not really much of a ne=
ed for a closed list.

> > ttyl
> > bero
>
> What is "milonia"?
>
> If there's no need for this list, then yeah, perhaps we should close it
> down.

milonia is the server where download.kde.org is hosted. Some distro
packagers have ssh access to the server to download Frameworks and
Plasma tarballs early before they are publicly available on download.ko.

--
Nicol=C3=A1s