List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: newer version of create_tarbar_kf5.rb?
From:       Alexander Semke <alexander.semke () web ! de>
Date:       2020-07-28 7:00:36

On Montag, 27. Juli 2020 22:34:48 CEST Kåre Särs wrote:
> > the version of the script on https://invent.kde.org/sdk/kde-dev-scripts/-/
> > tree/master/createtarball was not touched for quite some time already and
> > is not aware of invent.kde.org and maybe of some other recent changes. Is
> > there something more up-to-date that can be used? Another script in
> > another repo?
>
> Is this what you are looking for?
> https://invent.kde.org/sdk/releaseme[1]
Thanks! Works fine. Ticket template link is really helpful.

In the output of the of script I see the message

Upload: ftp://upload.kde.org/
    kdecp5 labplot-2.8.beta.tar.xz ftp://upload.kde.org/incoming
    kdecp5 labplot-2.8.beta.tar.xz.sig ftp://upload.kde.org/incoming

Is it supposed to be uploaded automatically to upload.kde.org? This didn't
happen for me and I think this is because I don't have this kdecp5 and this is
not a function defined somewere in releaseme. Where to get this tool?

--
Alexander