List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Discontinuing legacy infrastructure
From:       David Hurka <david.hurka () mailbox ! org>
Date:       2020-06-11 22:31:21

Hi Sysadmin,

thanks for the update and for requiring https.

I noticed that Reviewboard has been shut down. How much time will we have to
migrate my junk from Phabricator?

On 6/11/20 7:16 PM Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Could we make cgit.kde.org/* redirect to https://invent.kde.org/ (just the
> homepage)

Personally I don't like homepage redirects, but better than nothing. Of course
it would be nice to let GitLab search for a commit hash. Doesn't appear to be
possible, right? Redirect to a page that describes how to search for commits?