List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Gitlab (commit) notifications
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-05-20 18:21:42

El dimecres, 20 de maig de 2020, a les 14:57:06 CEST, Nate Graham va escriure:
> If you click on a repo's bell icon and set your notification status to
> "Watch", it will email you when an MR is merged.

Unfortunately that doesn't work for pushes.

I tried looking in gitlab bug tracker for a feature request about it, but since \
gitlab's bug tracker is impossible to navigate because of how many closings, \
duplicates, huge migrations between products, etc. they have done i got lost.

Cheers,
  Albert