List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Adding the Abstract Games Suite to the KDE Applications
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-05-05 21:37:42

El divendres, 1 de maig de 2020, a les 23:37:56 CEST, The Abstract Developers va \
escriure:
> Hello!
> In https://gitlab.com/abstractsoftware/abstract-games/-/issues/1, we were invited \
> to add the Abstract Games suite into the KDE Applications, and of course we \
> couldn't refuse! We are a small team of two, who would prefer to remain anonymous \
> if that's OK, and we are hosted on free software (Gitlab) at \
> https://gitlab.com/abstractsoftware/abstractgames. I believe that all aspects of \
> the KDE Manifesto are satisfied.

About remaining anonymous, that's a more picky subject and we are not sure it's a yes \
or it's a no yet.

Not sure what to tell you here to be honest.

Ingo you mentioned you'd work on that, do we have an ETA?

Cheers,
  Albert