List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Update on Status of Gitlab Migration
From:       Ben Cooksley <bcooksley () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-04-25 5:21:10

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 9:02 AM Filipe Saraiva <filipe@kde.org> wrote:

> Hey Ben and sys, thanks for this great work providing Gitlab for us!
>
> Em 11/04/2020 06:35, Ben Cooksley escreveu:
> > Please note that only code hosting and code review will be
> > transitioning at this time - CI and tasks will follow later on.
>
> Will be there any automatic way to port current tasks in Phabricator
> boards to Gitlab?

The migration to Gitlab is taking place in three stages/parts:

a) Repositories - code hosting and review
b) Continuous Integration
c) Task Management (from Phabricator)

At this stage, only (a) from the above list is taking place soon.

Once that is completed we will start looking into full implementations
of (b) and (c) which will include full transferral of tasks and their
corresponding comments to the appropriate Gitlab projects.

> Cheers,
>
> --
> Filipe Saraiva
> http://filipesaraiva.info/