List:       kde-devel
Subject:    More GSoC Mentors needed
From:       Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-03-26 0:08:25

Hi folks, we have possibly enough primary mentors for GSoC this year,
however the GSoC admins are urging us during these pandemic times, to have
*two* backup mentors for each student. If you think you can help us out:

1. Subscribe to the KDE-Soc-Mentor mail list:

2. Message one of us admins your google-connected email address, so we can
invite you to the webapp

3. Accept the invite from the webapp, and dig into proposals you would like
to help out with. Please comment either to the student in the google doc,
or to your fellow mentors on the mail proposal page.

Thanks!

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her