List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Developer Documentation
From:       Olivier Churlaud <olivier () churlaud ! com>
Date:       2019-12-28 0:34:09

Hi,

At CERN we didn't speak about this, except with the Plasma team who spoke about \
having a cookbook based on git containing all the code and explanations.

Sebastian Klüger was the one who raised the idea. I have no idea if something came \
out of this.

For frameworks we wanted to break the idea that you need to take all kf5 libs to use \
one, hence we didn't want to promote too much the transverse tutorial. This idea can \
be challenged, though.

Best regards,
Olivier

--
Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma \
brièveté.