List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Marble, KGeography and Crimea
From:       Oleg Solovyov <mcpain () basealt ! ru>
Date:       2019-12-05 7:22:27

Greetings.

I just found that Crimea belongs to Ukraine according to both marble and
kgeography, it's critical because our distributions are used in schools.

Crimea should be considered as disputed territory between Russia and Ukraine
since 2014.

For example, Crimea is shown at google maps Russian for russian users and
Ukrainian for others.

Thanks.