List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QT_DEPRECATED_BEFORE/KF_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE_AND_AT=0x060000 considered harmful
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-10-24 14:41:58

On jeudi 24 octobre 2019 16:32:32 CEST Volker Krause wrote:
> Maybe we should look at this separately for stable branches and master?

Makes sense for Applications (assuming we lower down from 0x060000 to latest-
tested when master itself is branched into a stable branch).

No such separation in KF5 itself though, there the question remains.
But we have the task in our KF6 dashboard, so hopefully we won't forget to
regularly increase the number and fix compilation. We as in, any KF6
volunteer, not necessarily Laurent.

--
David Faure, faure@kde.org, http://www.davidfaure.fr
Working on KDE Frameworks 5