On Sunday, October 13, 2019 1:57:06 PM EDT Ben Cooksley wrote: > On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 6:06 AM Allen Winter wrote: > > > > or maybe renamed? > > Hi Allen, > > > > > How do I find out if there are any GHNS for KOrganizer. > > The Import->GHNS menu in KOrganizer starts and I see the import dialog ok. > > but that dialog is empty. > > > > I need to know if something is broken with the KOrganizer implementation > > or if I should remove that feature. Or maybe just nothing to import, which > > makes me think I should remove the feature. > > > > > > As a first starting point, i'd suggest asking what endpoint your > implementation is reaching out to. > Depending on when it was last updated, there are at least 3 different > places KOrganizer could be trying to fetch from. > > Two of them are essentially static, unchangeable archives for legacy > implementations now, while the other one is store.kde.org. For KOrganizer, NewStuff is both dead and alive :) there are some importable calendars .. but they are ancient. anyway, I have a phab patch that Laurent is helping me fix properly. thanks for the help Ben