List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Get Hot New Stuff Dead or Alive?
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-10-13 17:06:24

or maybe renamed?

How do I find out if there are any GHNS for KOrganizer.
The Import->GHNS menu in KOrganizer starts and I see the import dialog ok.
but that dialog is empty.

I need to know if something is broken with the KOrganizer implementation
or if I should remove that feature.  Or maybe just nothing to import, which
makes me think I should remove the feature.