List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Revisiting the TechBase situation (2 proposals)
From:       Dominik Haumann <dhaumann () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-08-13 18:59:17

Hi Alexander,

we have google and other excellent search engines. I don't think that the
way we search our content should result in many mediawiki instances. This
sounds to me like an attempt to solve a problem with a very wrong approach.
Besides that, the issue of broken cross-wiki links outweighs this by a
large factor.

Best regards
Dominik