List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: Running clang-format across all Plasma (and more?) repos
From:       David Edmundson <david () davidedmundson ! co ! uk>
Date:       2019-07-14 16:40:17

>Aren't the problems described in task
https://phabricator.kde.org/T11214 specific enough?

There's one comment about constructor initialisers, which seems resolvable.

So if there's anything else, then yes, please be more specific.

If we find we we can't do this until we get some more features in
clang that's a perfectly valid resolution, but lets get a fully
comprehensive list of the changes we would need.

David