List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: Running clang-format across all Plasma (and more?) repos
From:       alcinos <french.ebook.lover () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-07-11 15:31:20

Hi,

Just to mention that we have a .clang-format in Kdenlive as well (
https://invent.kde.org/kde/kdenlive/blob/master/.clang-format)
I designed it so that it would be consistent but match rather closely the
dominant style in the code-base at the time I wrote it.

Unfortunately, we don't currently have a strict enforcement of it through a
git hook, but this is definitely something worth looking into. LMK how it
goes if you actually enforce it. (Ideally, the Merge Requests in the gitlab
should also check for the style)

Cheers

Le jeu. 11 juil. 2019 =C3=A0 16:21, David Edmundson <david@davidedmundson.c=
o.uk>