List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Contribution
From:       Harshita Sahai <harshitasahai24 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-05-26 13:48:08

Respected Sir/Ma'am
I would like to contribute to your community as I believe I have the
required skill set to contribute and hence would like to be a part of your
community.
Please do let me know about your GitHub profile or any version control
where your code is available and I can start understanding the code and
then start contributing.
I have a past experience with GirlScript Summer of code 2019 and have
contributed to Open Genus IQ
https://iq.opengenus.org/author/harshita/
Hoping for a positive response.
Thank You.