---- On Wed, 27 Feb 2019 23:02:03 -0700 Ben Cooksley wrote ---- > In terms of server load, it would be nice if the setup of forks was > still something the developer had to initiate rather than being done > automatically for every repository touched by kdesrc-build (I say this > mainly as if we had 50 people fork just half of the mainline > repositories we have, that's ~450GB of space used up - a massive > scalability issue) This seems like a challenge that needs to be addressed regardless of whether or not kdesrc-build does it automatically, because people creating tons and tons of forks is guaranteed to happen anyway if we move to Gitlab. It seems non-optimal if having more people able to submit merge requests results in the potential to blow up our servers. Nate