On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 2:38 PM Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > > On zaterdag 23 februari 2019 12:08:05 CET Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > > > * Is there anything we can have that can replace tasks and workboards? = We usually have some very long-running tasks that get a lot of sub-tasks an= d that basically document our development process. One thing I've learned w= ith Phabricator is that project planning and issue tracking have nothing to= do with each other. > > Another thing here: what would be a good way to keep the really valuable = information we've put in our tasks available? We have been tracking some bi= g projects in phab's task system, and that information would be really hard= to lose, but it would also rather suck to have to convert that manually to= wiki pages or whatever... I suppose I could be persuaded to migrate all tasks again ;) As Eike mentioned the current boards feature is fairly limited though, so that may complicate things (a lot). HS